Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Blood and Eyes of the Carcosans.

On the G+ Carcosa group and my website, I have offered a few ideas for even more ways to make the Carcosans a bit weirder. The blogs Barnie the Flumph & Save vs Total Party Kill have also done some excellent write ups on how they make the Carcosa races different in their games.

So a few ideas:
Different Colored Blood:
To add some weird to the game, I gave each of the races different exotic colored blood in my campaign.
* Black Men: Blood: Is the color of Oxidized Bismuth.
* Blue Men: Blood: Looks like olive green tinted Mercury.
* Bone Men: Blood: Looks like a clear Aquamarine color outside the body.
* Brown Men: Blood: Looks like bright yellow-Green. (Like "The Predator".)
* Dolm Men: Blood: Looks like Brazilian Opal.
* Green Men: Blood: Looks like metallic purple.
* Jale Men: Blood: Has the color of brightly polished brass.
* Orange Men: Blood: Is a metallic turquise color.
* Purple Men: Blood: Is an orange tinted gold color.
* Red Men: Blood: Is a semi-transparent amber color.
* Ulfire Men: Blood: Is a neon brown color (Your brain hurt yet?)
* White Men: Blood: Is an oily black color.
* Yellow Men: Blood: Is a gunmetal blue color.

Eyes of the Carcosans:
Finished drawing these up this morning.


16 comments:

  1. Freaky stuff and having really different eyes would likely cause it to be hard for folk to empathize and get along with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some excellent write ups on how they make the Carcosa races different in their games.

    dallas seo consultant

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the G+ Carcosa cluster and my web site, I even have offered some ideas for even additional ways in which to form the Carcosans a touch weirder. The blogs Barnie the Flumph & Save vs Total Party Kill have additionally done some glorious write ups on however they create the Carcosa races completely different in their games
    Compare Electric Plans
    Compare Electric Plans
    Commercial Electric Rates Texas
    Texas Electric Choice
    Compare Electric Plans
    Compare Electric Plans
    Power to choose
    Texas Electric Company
    Compare Electric Rates
    Texas Electric Rates

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant. Do you mind if I use this with my local gaming group?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am quite impressed by your animation. This is very creative and cool.
    Love how you put efforts in becoming such an amazing author , cheers you a lot buddy. I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experience.
    Truck Dispatching Services

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your efforts. Its quite amusing and entertaining. Your figures are good too. I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experience.
    Truck Dispatching Services

    ReplyDelete
  7. "
    I appreI recently came across your blog post on this, and I wanted to reach out and cengagingommend you on the quality of your content. As someone who operates a Rent a property | Find a job | Classified Ads , I am always on the lookout for informative and articles that can help me stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in the industry.
    ciate the thought and effort that went into creating such a well-researched and insightful piece.

    I would love to include a link to your blog post on my website, as I believe that my readers would find it valuable and informative. I think that your perspective on [relevant topic] would be particularly relevant and engaging to my audience, and I would be happy to promote your blog and share it with my own social media followers."

    ReplyDelete